- Sunday May 31st 8am -1:15pm
- Early Bird Price changes to $199 3/24/2020
- This is a great half day only -focusing on Cardiology includews EKG Review, Hypertension Update, CVA's, A-fib, Arrythmias and Anticoags .
- Each participant will receive 4.5 contact hours 2.75 of which are pharmacology hours.
- Presented by Jose Villa DNP, He has worked for 12 years in congenital heart conditions, interventional cardiology and 8 years in electrophysiology in addition to 15 years as an intensive care RN. He is a dynamic speaker with a wealth of knowledge.
- There will be a mid-morning snack.
- Coffee, Tea and water will be available all morning.
- CE Certificates will be given as soon as evaluations as completed this day.
- Free Parking
Sunday May 31th 4.5 Contact Hours + 2.5 Pharma Hours!
- Registration starts at 7:45am.
- Each participant will receive their CE certificate at the end of class.
- There will be water service in our conference room.
- Often the environmental temperatures are not under our control so please bring a jacket or sweater or dress in layers.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please reach out and contact us.
- Much of our presentation will be interactive. Look for our email the week before with instructions on how to download our interactive app to your phone.
- This is a new location for us so I can't tell you much about the hotels nearby but we're gonna stay at the Omni because their breakfast opens at 6:30 :-) see links below.
- Hotels nearby: Courtyard marriot northwest https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/dalnw-courtyard-dallas-northwest/
- OMNI DALLAS HOTEL AT PARK WEST1590 LBJ FREEWAYDALLAS, TEXAS 75234https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/dallas-park-west/dining/dovers-grille
Special Accommodations: Please notify us in advance if special accommodations are required.
Program Changes: Although we try really hard not to change things, we reserve the right to make necessary changes in speakers, topics or schedules in case of emergency. Our most current agenda will always be online.
Cancellation policy: We understand things happen and try to accommodate whenever possible. Cancellations received 30 days in advance of start dates will receive a full refund less a $50 administration charge. Cancellations less than 30 days in advance of conference will be given a Letter of Credit which will allow them to register for the SAME conference in the next 12 month period for a $50 administration fee, however we can not guarantee we will be presenting in the same location within the specified time period