Early Bird Pricing ends April 29th price will go to $339
Day 1 Only 8:00am-4:45pm
- Location Norris Conference Center 12005 Ford Road, Ste 200 Dallas, Texas 75234
- Early bird Pricing will change to $339 3/24/2020
- Participants will earn up to 7 hours contact Hours including 1 hours in Geriatrics, 1/2 hour in Ethics and Jurisprudence, 2 hours Safe and Effective PAin Management related to opioids, 1.5 hrs Best PRactice and Alternative Treatment Modalities (of which 4 hours are pharmacology hours)
- We use intereactive polling-it's fun and engaging!
- There is an optional hosted speaker lunch.
- Each participant will receive a take home book of all Powerpoints used.
- CE Certificates will be given at the end of the day.
- A Morning snack will be served.
- Coffee and tea will be available in the conference room throughout the day.
Saturday May 30th -Earn 7 Required Contact Hrs and 5 Pharma Hours!
- Location: Norris Conference Center 12005 Ford Road, Ste 200 Dallas, Texas 75234
- Registration starts at 7:45am.
- Each participant will receive their CE certificate at the end of class.
- There will be water service all day.
- Often the environmental temperatures are not under our control so please bring a jacket or sweater or dress in layers.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please reach out and contact us.
- Much of our presentation will be interactive. Look for our email the week before with instructions on how to download our interactive app to your phone.
- This is a new location for us so I can't tell you much about the hotels nearby but we're gonna stay at the Omni because their breakfast opens at 6:30 :-) see links below.
- Hotels nearby: Courtyard marriot northwest https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/dalnw-courtyard-dallas-northwest/
- OMNI DALLAS HOTEL AT PARK WEST1590 LBJ FREEWAYDALLAS, TEXAS 75234https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/dallas-park-west/dining/dovers-grille
Special Accommodations: Please notify us in advance if special accommodations are required.
Program Changes: Although we try really hard not to change things, we reserve the right to make necessary changes in speakers, topics or schedules in case of emergency. Our most current agenda will always be online.
Cancellation policy: We understand things happen and try to accommodate whenever possible. Cancellations received 30 days in advance of start dates will receive a full refund less a $50 administration charge. Cancellations less than 30 days in advance of conference will be given a Letter of Credit which will allow them to register for the SAME conference in the next 12 month period for a $50 administration fee, however we can not guarantee we will be presenting in the same location within the specified time period.