- Early Bird Pricing will change to $479 3/24/2020
- Location Norris Conference Center Westchase- Live Oak Room 9990 Richmond Ave., Ste 102 Houston, Texas 77042 (713) 780-9300
- Day 1: Participants will earn up to 7 hours contact Hours including 1 hour in Geriatrics, 2 in SAfe and Effective Pain Management related to Opioids, 1.5hrs Best Practices and Alternative Treatment Options, 2 hours in PMP Aware and 1/2 hours in Ethics and Jurisprudence (of which 4 hours are pharmacology hours)
- There will be an optional hosted speaker lunch.
- Each participant will receive a take home book of all Powerpoints used.
- CE Certificates will be given at the end of the day.
- A Morning snack will be served.
- Coffee and tea will be available in the conference room throughout the day.
- Day 2 8am-1:00 Cardiology Day: Includes EKG Review, CVA's Arrythymias, A-fib and Anticoags, and Hypertension Review with PEARLS. Receive up to 4.5 Contact hours includes 2.75 pharma hours.
- 1-1:15pm Evaluations
Sat. April 25th -Sun 26th Earn 11.5 Contact Hrs Incl. 7 reqd hrs + 6.7 Pharm hr!
- Norris Conference Center 9990 Richmond Ave., Suite 102
Houston, Texas 77042 (713) 780-9300
- Registration starts at 7:45am.
- Each participant will receive their CE certificate at the end of class.
- There will be water service in our conference room.
- Often the environmental temperatures are not under our control so please bring a jacket or sweater or dress in layers.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please reach out and contact us.
- Much of our presentation will be interactive. Look for our email the week before with instructions on how to download our interactive app to your phone.
- Hotel information can be found at http://norriscenters.com/houston-westchase-area-hotels/
- Houston Marriot Westchase is our favorite -it is 0.4 miles from the conference center and has a great breakfast buffet, indoor pool and gym.
Special Accommodations: Please notify us in advance if special accommodations are required.
Program Changes: Although we try really hard not to change things, we reserve the right to make necessary changes in speakers, topics or schedules in case of emergency. Our most current agenda will always be online.
Cancellation policy: We understand things happen and try to accommodate whenever possible. Cancellations received 30 days in advance of start dates will receive a full refund less a $50 administration charge. You may also give your seat to a colleague -please notify us at least 24 hours in advanced for the name change.